We have many caring people who are interested in visiting Baphumelele. However, we must ask our visitors to be sensitive to the privacy of the children and patients and acknowledge the established rules for the daily running of our projects.
For these reasons we ask that all visitors:
• Contact the Baphumelele office in advance of any visit to make an appointment and to agree the scope of the visit
• Register at the office on arrival
• Sign in any donations with the office staff to ensure that they are shared fairly and appropriately amongst the project’s beneficiaries
• Avoid taking any photos of the children, patients or staff unless permission is given by the Baphumelele staff member hosting your visit. Please note that all flash photography is banned in any case.
• Respect the children’s and patients’ right to respect and privacy and to live their daily lives as normal
Many thanks in advance and we look forward to welcoming you at Baphumelele
z118 Dabula Street
Tel: 021 361 8631
Directions to Baphumelele:
Take Exit 25 (Mew Way) from the N2
Turn onto Mew Way towards Khayelitsha
At the first traffic lights (crossinng Lansdowne Road), go straight ahead
At the next traffic lights, go straight ahead
At the three way stop, go straight ahead
At the next three way stop, turn left into Pama Road (signs also for Victoria Mxenge and the stadium)
Take the first left
Take the first left again which is Dabula Street (You will see a sign of Rosie on the corner by a blue square house)
The main gate and office are towards the end of the street on the right hand side.
Please come and check in at the office.